AFRICA PPP 2013 ATTRACTED OVER 200 PARTICIPANTS FROM 30 COUNTRIES
The 5th Africa Public Private Partnership Conference and Showcase (APPP), held from 3-5 December 2013 at Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa, consisted of a two-day conference preceded by a CPD-certified training day. The theme of the event was: “The Private Sector: the Engine of Structural Transformation in Africa.”
AME Trade would like to thank all of our speakers, participants and exhibitors and partners for making the 2013 edition of this event possible. Special thanks go to all of our event sponsors and in particular the African Development Bank, who has supported AME Trade in making this initiative a reality since the first edition of Africa PPP in Tunis.
Public Private Partnerships – or PPPs – are the answer to developing crucial infrastructure in Africa. This was the message conveyed by speakers at the fifth edition of the Africa PPP Conference representing a wide variety of organisations from both the public and private sectors.
Since its inception in 2009, Africa PPP has become the definitive platform for discussing, informing and instigating the successful implementation of PPPs across the continent. This year’s programme featured new topics such as agribusiness and innovative social PPPs, reflecting the progressive and ever-evolving use of PPP models in Africa.
For more information about Africa PPP 2013 please download:
AFRICA PPP 2014 - 19-21 November 2014
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2014 edition of the event, which will be held in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire.
REASONS TO ATTEND APPP
- Gain insights into the medium and long term outlooks for PPPs across Africa
- Meet and learn from the leading players and experts
- Find out what it takes to participate in forthcoming PPPs across the region
- Spend valuable time with key decision makers, clients and potential clients
- Learn about the solutions to the funding gap
- Discuss the challenges of country and sector specific infrastructure projects
- Benefit from the opportunity to attend sessions dedicated to your specific areas of interest
- Share best practice from the region and all over the world
- Build internal human resource capacity and lasting business relationships with industry and other stakeholders
- Meet the right people and have the right conversations to elevate your business to new levels - with more than 200 senior level executives
OBJECTIVES OF THE APPP
- Promote the Africa PPPs sector and projects as a stable, and commercially viable to international companies
- Strengthen key business partnerships
- Allow companies who are already present in various countries to market their activities and find out PPP projects pipeline
- To evaluate achievements & successes
- Share experiences and knowledge
- Showcase the forthcoming opportunities that will be available soon
Provide a platform for networking and business development