NEWS: APPP 2013 Post show report will be available for downloading on 16th December 2013
THANK YOU FOR VISITING APPP 2013
THE PRIVATE SECTOR: THE ENGINE OF STRUCTURAL TRANSFORMATION IN AFRICA
Building on the resounding success of the previous Africa Public Private Partnership Conference(APPP) held in Abuja, Nigeria, which attracted 190 delegates and 50 speakers from 21 countries, the 5th edition of this leading pan-African strategy and infrastructure partnering conference is fast-approaching.
Bringing APPP to South Africa for 2013, the event promises to deliver a programme comprised of the industry’s most accomplished and distinguished leaders, from senior government representatives to CEOs of major international financing institutions and prominent private sectors players. Delegates will gain invaluable insights into projects past and present, and acquire a robust understanding of the principles needed to establish legal and economic frameworks to implement PPP initiatives.
APPP 2013 will continue to act as a unique platform to discuss ways of mobilising PPPs to develop much-needed infrastructure in the Africa region.
REASONS TO ATTEND APPP 2013
- Gain insights into the medium and long term outlooks for PPPs across Africa
- Meet and learn from the leading players and experts
- Find out what the AFDB and national governments are doing to encourage PPP projects
- Find out what it takes to participate in forthcoming PPPs across the region
- Spend valuable time with key decision makers, clients and potential clients
- Learn about the solutions to the funding gap
- Discuss the challenges of country and sector specific infrastructure projects
- Benefit from the opportunity to attend sessions dedicated to your specific areas of interest
- Share best practice from the region and all over the world
- Build internal human resource capacity and lasting business relationships with industry and other stakeholders
- Meet the right people and have the right conversations to elevate your business to new levels - with more than 200 senior level executives
PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE:
PROGRAM OF THE PRE – CONFERENCE TRAINING COURSE
The Theme: ‘PPP Project Management Essentials’
|A special feature of this year’s conference will be the CPD (Continuing Personal or Professional Development) certified pre-conference training course on PPP Project Management Essentials. The course will take place on Tuesday 3rd December and is aiming to teach attendees to accurately analyse risk while successfully developing best practice check list and ensure compliance. The course will be lead by a team of experienced industry professionals:|
TESTIMONIALS FROM ATTENDEES OF APPP 2012
“Great event. Bringing together decision makers, influencers from both the public and private sector looking to help Africa develop the infrastructure necessary for growing economies”
Paul Mervin, Managing Director, Cognite Ltd, United Kingdom
“Well organised conference. Attendance was worthwhile. Keep up the good work!”
Afolabi Imokhued, Project Director, DFID/GEMS2 Construction & Real Estate Programme, Nigeria.
“The event was well attended and organised, it was interesting and the speakers were good. The standard should be maintained or taken to a higher level”
Hauwa Abubakar, ICT Infrastructure Manager, ICSC, Nigeria.
OBJECTIVES OF THE 5TH APPP CONFERENCE
- Promote the Africa PPPs sector and projects as a stable, and commercially viable to international companies
- Strengthen key business partnerships
- Allow companies who are already present in various countries to market their activities and find out PPP projects pipeline
- To evaluate achievements & successes
- Share experiences and knowledge
- Showcase the forthcoming opportunities that will be available soon
- Provide a platform for networking and business development
The conference will provide a definitive platform to all stakeholders that include industry representative, government ministers, ministerial advisors, legal advisors, financial sponsors, and other professionals to access and gain unparalleled source of hard information that will enhance understanding, enable sharing of knowledge and experiences while promoting future PPP projects.
Since 2009 Africa PPP has been providing the essential platform for business development executives across the infrastructure space to efficiently come together in an intimate setting and develop relationships that lead to strategic partnerships.
Don’t miss out on this premier opportunity to meet the right people and hear about the industry’s hottest topics from its leaders in a beautiful and comfortable environment that keeps our participants coming back year after year.